gdchart license

Hi all,

I've recently adopted the ntop package wich is heavily outdated. The
newer versions however depend on the gdchart library wich I would
also like to package. It's license is a bit unclear to me so I
seek help :)

GDChart is free for use in your applications and for chart generation.
YOU MAY NOT represent or re-distribute the source code as your own.
Any redistribution of the source code MUST reference the author, and
include any and all original documentation.
Copyright.  Bruce Verderaime.  1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.

Can anybody make a statement to it?

Thanks
  Dennis
--
"The Idea Is Good But The World Isn't Ready Yet"