Re: Group Copyright
First thing first, I am sorry for the English of my previous mail;
Hotmail made a mess of it. Second, on the mailing address issue
raised by my former correspondent, I fail to understand his reaction.
I would really like to understand why is that I should not be posting
the mail to the person I am having a conversation with. It is absurd!
It really does not make sense. Incidentally, I did not CC him on reply.
Why are you disregarding my mail headers?
X-No-CC: I subscribe to this list; do not CC me on replies.
* To: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject: Re: Group Copyright
* From: "Jeff Prescot" <email@example.com>
* Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:32:52 +0000
* Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have no more words for Branden Robinson.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp