Re: Group Copyright

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 11:29:01PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Why are you disregarding my mail headers?

> Why are you using an MUA that also does so?

AIUI, the correct Mail-Copies-To: header is "never", not "nobody".
Anyway, mutt disregards that header as well. I use Mail-Followup-To:
instead (for exactly the opposite purpose, but it can be used for yours),
which mutt does recognize. I remember having a discussion with Tollef
Fog Heen (on -mentors, I think) about this.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org