Re: Group Copyright

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 04:22:48PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 08:46:19AM -0600, John Galt wrote:
> > Ask Dmitriy Sklyarov how ineffectual it is....
>
> Isn't he the guy who treatened to sue over archives?

Yeah, I can see how you'd confuse a Mediterranean name like "Sergio
Brandano" with a Slavic one like "Dmitry Sklyarov".

Yeesh, and I thought *I* came across as an Ugly American(tm).

Since all either of you guys do is babble without contributing anything
meaningful, why don't you take this discussion off-list?  Thanks.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |   There's nothing an agnostic can't do
Debian GNU/Linux                   |   if he doesn't know whether he believes