Re: okay for non-free?

On 09-Jun-01, 03:32 (CDT), Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could anyone comment the attached license? Is it suitable for non-free,
> or even contrib?
>
> -- UNACE-SOURCE v1.2b (extract-util) --
> the source may be distributed and used,
> but I,Marcel Lemke, retain ownership of
> the copyrights to the source.
> ---------------------------------------
> WWW:
>  http://members.aol.com/mlemke6413/ace
> EMAIL:
>  mlemke6413@aol.com

Is that the entirety of the license? If so, it can't even go into
non-free, because it doesn't allow binary distribution. Unless it's in
an interpeted language like Perl or Python, of course.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read