Re: Copyright infringement in linux/drivers/usb/serial/keyspan*fw.h

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 04:34:15PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Richard Braakman wrote:
> > We usually allow some time for license issues to be resolved.  In the
> > extreme case of KDE it was more than a year :)
>
> You forget: KDE was removed from the archive during that time.

No, I'm specifically talking about the time before we removed it.
The license problems had been pointed out well before that, I think
it was about a year.  And when we did remove it, it stayed in stable
for a while longer.  The decision to remove it was not quickly made.

Richard Braakman