Re: possible ITP: mindterm (somebody, shoot me, please)

idalton@ferret.phonewave.net wrote:
> Ultimately, it is the page author's responsibility to provide a link to
> source, not the server operator's. One way could be to place the
> mindterm jar into a world-readable location, then have a mindterm-src
> deb which places the source tarball/zip (or both; but I'd reccomend
> keeping the source in a zip file) in the same location.

The way I've done it in my deb package is to include a source tarball in
the binary package, and make the default page have a link to it. See it
in action at http://kitenet.net/doc/mindterm/

I'll upload the debs once I straighten out the non-us issues and unless
anyone finds problems with the copyright info I posted earlier.

--
see shy jo