Re: possible ITP: mindterm (somebody, shoot me, please)

begin Joey Hess quotation of Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 10:15:38AM -0700:

> Hmm. I guess that means that a copy of the source code should be made
> available from the same web server, to satisfy the GPL. Weird, but
> doable. I don't think it need be part of the same jar archive; providing
> a link should do. Is this sane?

<ianal>Yes, it's sane, and no it doesn't have to be part of the same
archive. Server operators could also fulfil their GPL obligation by
offering source on CD-ROM via postal mail, which is a little less
sane.</ianal>