Re: New licence for cryto++ code-base

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 12:06:07PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:

Well, it seems the consensus is against me. Oh well.

However, if we make the determination that that clause does not just
mean that we have to follow the export regulations, then that file is
not redistributable at all without permission of the US BXA.
Therefore, we can't even put it in non-free.

> > I don't think this should matter.
>
> It certainly should, and always has in the past.

I'm curious, not that I doubt you, but when in the past have we had
this situation before.

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/