Re: Intel Microcode License [Resolved]

Eh..

Our primary concern for non-free is that none of our mirror sites will
get hit with legal problems.  We also have a concern that people won't
get in trouble for using our mirror sites.

For this purpose, a simple statement from intel that they believe it's
ok for us to distribute the code as a part of "non-free", combined with
no obvious legal language directed at our distribution of the software
is a good thing.  [And, that email from "Richard" appears to indicate
this kind of ok.  You should probably include a copy of that email in
the copyright file -- with headers and email addresses, just in case.]

So, yeah, probably.  If they say a word to us, that we're using it
improperly, we'll have to flush it off of our mirror sites as fast
as possible.

--
Raul