Licence question

Hello.

Some "free" fonts I'm looking at (quite wanting to package some fonts into
Debian) has this in its licence:

  Exception to the above: The fonts (or converted versions of them) may be
  included on any recognized distribution of the Linux operating system,
  even if  the CD is sold. Please include the readme.

The stuff written above basically forbids reselling without permission.

The lines above are not Debian-specific, but still look ugly to me.

Can a package with a licence like this go anywhere except non-free?

         Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ---- <+48603240006> ---- http://www.coven.vmh.net/ |
< o o > | <coven@vmh.net> GPG/PGP: www.coven.vmh.net/personal/pgpkey.html |