LICENSE of Adobe CMap files.

[ I'm not subscribed to this list, so please Cc: me. Thanks. ]

Hello, there.

I'm planning of packaging CMap files, provided by Adobe.
They are located at
ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/pub/examples/nutshell/ujip/adobe/
and packed into
ac13.tar.Z ag13.tar.Z ai0.tar.Z aj14.tar.Z aj20.tar.Z ak12.tar.Z.

Each tarball contains several CMap files, and the top of each of the files
says:

%%Copyright: -----------------------------------------------------------
%%Copyright: Copyright 1990-1998 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
%%Copyright: All Rights Reserved.
%%Copyright:
%%Copyright: Patents Pending
%%Copyright:
%%Copyright: NOTICE: All information contained herein is the property
%%Copyright: of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
%%Copyright:
%%Copyright: Permission is granted for redistribution of this file
%%Copyright: provided this copyright notice is maintained intact and
%%Copyright: that the contents of this file are not altered in any
%%Copyright: way from its original form.
%%Copyright:
%%Copyright: PostScript and Display PostScript are trademarks of
%%Copyright: Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be registered in
%%Copyright: certain jurisdictions.

Now, is this license considered as redistributable in .deb style?
And if so, is it DFSG-free?

I wonder this license permits someone to USE the file...

Regards,

--
Yasuhiro TAKE <take@debian.org> / Debian Project

	"I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."