Re: complete clone of the debian website

> > Previously Joey Hess wrote:
> > > http://www.491.org/projets/api/
> >
> > Nice. Time to write them a letter I guess. How about something like this:

Might I suggest contacting a French law firm as the alleged infringer is a
French organization.  A quick contact to a French law firm would enable us to
add some legal teeth (in the form of a statute) to the letter.  A French
European Patent Attorney that is associated with my law firm suggested
contacting:

Mr. Christian Derambure of the firm of Jouju Derambure Bugnion

Their site is http://www.bdsa.com/en/accueil.htm

Maybe they might give us advice pro bono, considering the non-profit nature of
our organization.

Ron
 ./.