Re: [GPL] No linking with proprietary programs: where?

On Tuesday 14 March 2000, at 10 h 6, the keyboard of Brian Ristuccia
<brian@ristuccia.com> wrote:

> Let's not be silly here.
> I'm tired of hearing about it.

Brian, I wasn't trying to raise a flamewar, and I absolutely agree with your
analysis. I was just motivated by:

- pure curiosity ("everybody says so, but is it true?"),

- practical limits (a friend of mine created a company to sell an on-line
game; they want to release the client as GPL and not the server; they wonder
if it's legal, since these two programs are not linked, they are just
connected by the network).