Re: AT&T source licence?

On Sat 3 March 2000, at 15 h 52, the keyboard of Henning Makholm
<henning@makholm.net> wrote:

> > interested in is under this licence. Does anyone know it? It seems clearly
> > non-free, but not too much non-free :-}
>
> We have discussed it before.

A list of non-free licences, as well as the reasons they are non-free could be
useful. rms would certainly blame us to advertise non-freeness, but it could
be useful.

> Any kind of nonfreeness is too much.

I agree it is for the "non-free" archive. But does anyone see a larger problem, which would prevent it to get into Debian?