Re: web2ldap -- cgi and standalone web server that allows browsing and editing LDAP

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, John Galt wrote:

> DFSG != GPL.  The only issue that GPL incompatibility has is that it can't
> be closely linked to GPL software, and the description implies that it
> doesn't (standalone).

Wups!  Didn't read far enough in Tommi's message.  He wants to link it to
GPL software.  The short answer is no.  The long answer is Thomas's.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.