Re: License issues with fortune packages?

Probably all would be good with proper attribution, but I'd keep them in
non-free if I were you (proper attribution does NOT release you from
copyright restrictions, it just enhances the "fair use" claim).

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.