License issues with fortune packages?

I am considering packaging a couple of fortune packages (for those who
don't know, fortune is a program which displays random "fortune
cookes" from a fortune file).  However, some of those a quotes from
movies, like matrixfortunes, fortune-starwars etc is this a license
problem, or are quotes ok to be redistributed?  (Usually, at least in
Norway, you can quote anything you want, but I'm not sure about
collections of quotes.)

Please keep me on the Cc list as I don't read debian-legal.

TIA.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.