DDP's document licenses

	I think that we should work in having an uniform license for all the
documents distributed from the DDP. Currently all documents have a
copyright/license that suited the author but I fear that no serious work has
been done in order to make sure that it is a license that will suit Debian's
social contract.

	Also related to this, I think that Debian ought to provide licenses
of documentations that are decided upon as free. I recently had a discussion
with the base-files maintainer, Santiago Vila, regarding this (check
#75379).

	Hopefully this mail will start a thread regarding this issues (if
it's not lost in the oblivion of worthless ideas)

	Regards

	Javi