Re: LICENSE of Adobe CMap files.

[ I'm not subscribed to this list, so please Cc: me. Thanks. ]

At Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:02:28 +0000 (GMT),
Jimmy O'Regan wrote:

> > I wonder this license permits someone to USE the file...
> I think that's implicit. Implicit mightn't be good enough though.

Thank you for the comment! Hmm, i think Adobe should change the license
to at least explicitly permit the use of the files. I'd like to contact Adobe,
but there's one problem. I'm not familiar to English. I've never write
a businesslike mail. I don't know at all about the formula of official mails.
Is there any volunteer who writes an e-mail to Adobe instead of me?

Regards,

--
Yasuhiro TAKE <take@debian.org> / Debian Project

	"I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."