Re: abcde could move to main if vorbize support added

We're starting to get off-topic on -legal here, but...

I'll definately be using vorbis. In fact, I'm in the planning stages of a
software project where I will PREFER encoded audio representations. Vorbis
looks like it will be about perfect for me.