export law again

[Please CC me, I do not subscribe to -legal]

What is this forum's opinion on a US developer compiling (without modifying)
a package and uploading it to non-US?  I've occasionally had to do this,
since there is no PowerPC autobuilder outside the US right now.  We can work
around that in other ways, presumably, but I'd like to get a sense of where
the law stands on this.

Dan