Re: stance on QPL 2 / GPL/LGPL license usage

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 02:38:32PM +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> I got the impression that to be linked with a GPL app and distributed
> as such, it is required that one uses the GPL conversion clause.

I don't think you got this impression by reading the text of the license
-- the license clearly states that converting the LGPL to the GPL is
an option.  And, the license clearly indicates that the purpose of
this option is so that authors of GPLed code can incorporate LGPLed
code into their programs without forcing them to weaken the license on
their programs.

So you must have gotten this impression from somewhere else.

--
Raul