Re: "Open Source" Motif

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 02:32:21PM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
> Due to the fact that the GPL is according to RMS incompatible to anything
> except itself

That is blatantly false, and I find it hard to believe RMS would have
uttered any such statement.

The MIT/X Consortium and 3-clause BSD licenses are examples of licenses
that are perfectly GPL-compatible.  Not to mention the LGPL.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux               |     above, but it is too long to fit into