GNU License and Computer Break Ins

At http://www.gnu.org/manual/ddd/html_mono/ddd.html , the DDD license
states as follows:

      The easiest way to get a copy of DDD is from someone else who
      has it.  You need not ask for permission to do so, or tell any
      one else; just copy it.

So, I have DDD on my system.  Apparently anyone on the internet who
has access to my computer can get a copy of it without asking me.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

But what about people who aren't authorized to use my computer?
Apparently, by using DDD, I agree to let all people get copies of DDD
without asking me first.

Let's say someone breaks into my home computer for the express purpose
of getting a copy of DDD from me.

Are they wrong for taking it?  Are they even wrong for the break-in?

Before answering the next question consider the following quote also
from the GNU license of DDD:

      What is not allowed is to try to prevent others from further
      sharing any version of DDD that they might get from you.

Because I specifically prevent access to my computer, I have obviously
also "prevent[ed] others from further sharing any version of DDD that
they might get from [me]."  Am I wrong for purposefully putting barriers
that prevent them from making a copy?  If I'm not, then what other
barriers my I purposefully erect?

Paul Serice