ChkTeX license

ChkTeX is in non-free, but AFAICT from the license it's just GPL
together with a non-binding request for dontations to the author.
If the request were binding it would be a different matter, but as
it stands it seems that the license is OK for main.

Am I missing something?

The license in /usr/doc/debian/chktex/copyright is:

   ChkTeX, documentation, installations scripts, CWEB filters and other
   materials provided are copyright © 1995-96 Jens T. Berger Thielemann,
   unless explicitly stated otherwise.

   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at
   your option) any later version.

   This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
   WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
   General Public License for more details.

   along with this program; if not, write to:

     The Free Software Foundation, Inc.
     675 Mass Ave
     Cambridge
     MA 02139
     USA

Registration

   `ChkTeX' is made available under the concept of Gift-Ware, which is a
   variant of Share-Ware. Share-Ware software authors often release
   `crippled' versions of their products, i.e. these programs do not
   support the same functionality as the registered versions you get when
   sending monetary contributions to the authors. It all comes down to
   `pay for the software you are using' in Share-Ware terms. With
   Gift-Ware registration it is different, you are not required to
   contribute money, but a gift will do. With `ChkTeX' you always get a
   fully functional program, there is no `crippled' test release which
   you can try for a limited time and then have to pay for in order to
   receive the working registered version.

   It may seem as if `ChkTeX' was free, but this is not the case.
   Although there is no need to pay the author in order to get a fully
   functional version of the program you should consider making a
   contribution. You don't need to feel guilty if you cannot or do not
   want to give me something in return for the work I have put into
   `ChkTeX'. Show me that it was worth spending so much time listening to
   users, updating, rewriting and enhancing this program. Your
   contributions will provide the motivation for me to keep developing
   the program.

   Send your contribution to the following address:

     Jens Berger
     Spektrumvn. 4
     N-0666 Oslo
     Norway