Re: DFSG Par. 9 and GPL "Virulogical" effekt

The question then becomes one of which license is violated.  The violated
license is logically the more restrictive in that particular circumstance
and the logical assumption may be extended via generalization, after
suitable application of weasel words.  From the vast (or is it half-vast?)
amount of discussion on this point, I'm guessing that the GPL is the
violated one, so thus is the more restrictive in that circumstance.  I'm
going to go out on the limb and be a Devil's Advocate here: since two
alleged "open source" licenses meet and the result is undistributable,
would it not be logical to think of the offending license as the non-free?
Since the GPL is the offending license, if any works go into non-free
shouldn't it be the GPL'd works?  And consequently, would it still be
right to call it Debian GNU/Linux if all things GNUish were in non-free,
and the Constitution clearly states that non-free is tolerated, but not
official?  Since the free as in free speech metaphor is trumpeted around
through hell and high water, let me add my own little rider in there:
Freedom of speech lies not in saying what you want, freedom of speech lies
in allowing others to say what they want.

BTW, since the QPL is apparently not free enough to make it into
/usr/share/common-licenses, the URL is http://www.trolltech.com/qpl