Re: AT&T source code agreement

>  A user needs to
> be able to modify the software, period, without having to take any other
> action to enable them to perform that action legally.

Is this Elie's opinion or is it clearly stated in the Debian Free Software

Either way, the AT&T source code agreement section 4.2 states that a
licensee is only
obliged to make the patches available to AT&T when they are distributed
(I think the lawyers left a hole here regarding distribution of binaries
compiled from
modified source, if you'd like me to bring this to their attention :-)

Hey, no one even objected to the prohibition against framing the AT&T
website yet!