Re: UCITA bans GPL

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Raul Miller wrote:

<snippage>
> I don't think the Virginia legislature would care much that they
> can't legally distribute GPL software.

...at least until late November when they get voted out because of the
negative publicity that it generates (or that we would help generate, to
put it more succinctly and more in line with the original intent of this
thread as I read it).

You have paid nothing for the preceding, therefore it's worth every penny
you've paid for it: if you did pay for it, might I remind you of the
immortal words of Phineas Taylor Barnum regarding fools and money?