Re: Licensing Problems with Debian Packages (Was Re: Copyright lawyers analysis of Andreas Pour's Interpretation)

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 12:35:55AM -0500, Andreas Pour wrote:
> You are right, I apologize, I should have left out the bracketed part.

Thank you.

>  I note, though, there were some flames in the part I snipped as well.

Hm...  Rereading my message, I see that I referred to you in an ironic
or sarcastic way on more than one occasion.  I apologize for the personal
and critical nature of these remarks.

--
Raul