Re: New Debian Website License [LAST CHANCE]

Darren O. Benham:

> I don't like the "or later" clause... I don't like it with the GPL, either.
> It gives away too much control incase someone get's a wild bug and decides
> the OPL (or GPL) should prohibit armenians (as an example) from distributing
> the software...

Can you even license something under a license that isn't available when
you're licensing the product you're licensing? I always remove "or later"
when I publish software - I can always add it later should there be any
reason.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/