Re: On interpreting licences (was: KDE not in Debian?)

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 05:14:46PM -0500, Andreas Pour wrote:
> Your curt replies to detailed, reasoned arguments just leave me
> guessing as to what you mean, which is why I will stop wasting my time
> and this thread.

I agree that your arguments were detailed and "well reasoned".  So, rather
than waste my time on trying to take apart your well reasoned arguments,
I directed my attention to the false ideas your reasoning was based on.

There's little point spending time on logic when the data is wrong.

--
Raul