New ways to evade copyright law (was Re: Vicarious liblity (was: KDE not in Debian?))

Apparently, some people think that the introduction of some new
distribution mechanism will confuse the people who enforce copyright
law think that distribution isn't happening.

So, let's say that I come up with a new way of distributing text:

I'll send all the vowels in one file (it will be downloaded from the
web), I'll send all the consonants in a set of different files (one per
consonant -- they will be emailed), and I'll send the punctuation in a
third file (it will be posted as news).

And, let's say that I include enough meta-information in these files
such that they will just happen to combine themselves to create the
original text.  No one file, taken individually, could be mistaken for
a copyrighted work -- only by taking the files as a group which would be
pieced together by individual effort could I be said to be distributing
a copyrighted work.

Do people think that would be legal?

If not, why not?

--