Re: KDE not in Debian?

Raul Miller wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 01:46:45AM -0500, Andreas Pour wrote:
> > The XFree license also says you have to include the XFree license in any copies you
> > redistribute.
>
> So does the GPL, for the cases where a GPLed program includes XFree licensed
> code.

Right, b/c both require the code (whether it be XFree or GPL) to remain under its
license:  GPL requires you to include the GPL b/c the GPL'd code remains under the
GPL when you redistribute, and XFree requires you to include the XFree license b/c the
XFree code remains under the XFree license.  Makes sense to me, I'm glad you agree now
;-).

Ciao,

Andreas