new US crypto regulations allow source code export?

It appears that new US crypto export regulations will allow me to export
cryptographic source code so long as I Cc: it to crypt@bxa.doc.gov.  After
these regulations go into effect, will I be able to upload cryptographic
software to non-us now, even though I live in the US?

Also, does this new regulation deprecate non-us for some purposes?

Furthermore, the EFF, ACLU, and EPIC are fighting to have the email
notification clause and other noxious clauses in the regulation lifted. See

(But I'm sure they might lift it on their own if Debian build servers
started sending them thousands of messages a day! :)

Brian Ristuccia