Re: vis5d license

Hi Torsten,

> Do you have a solution?

Well, I don't think I can change the license in their
code.  The current AVS is the successor to Stellar, via
Stardent, and probably has some rights in that license.
But they did give me permission to distribute their code
with Vis5D.

There are some folks with a TCL/TK version of Vis5D (called
D3D) that doesn't use LUI, but they're not ready to release
it publically.  A few other non-LUI versions floating around,
I think.

But none of that solves your problem.

Cheers,
Bill