Re: vis5d license

>Well, I don't think I can change the license in their
>code.  The current AVS is the successor to Stellar, via
>Stardent, and probably has some rights in that license.
>But they did give me permission to distribute their code
>with Vis5D.

In that case, as I mentioned earlier, you should add an exception to the
Vis5d license giving explicit permission for others to link Vis5d against
the LUI code and distribute the resulting binaries (and source).  This
would allow people like Debian (and myself) to legally redistribute Vis5d
without wading into murky legal waters.

(Debian would have to distribute it in their "non-free" category, according
to their own rules, I think, but at least they could distribute it.)

Steven