Re: License for documentation

At 02:50 AM 7/8/99 -0000, bruce@perens.com wrote:
>The GPL would do just fine, and since he's used it on the rest of the
software,
>he might be disposed to grant you use of the GPL on the documentation.

I'd avoid the GPL personally for this. It's too complex and inappropriate
for documentation (IMHO). You might want to check out the Open Content
License (http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/) or look at what the FSF uses
on their manuals (grab any GNU progam's texinfo file and take a look.)
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org (alternately dvdeug@hotmail.com)
"I would weep, but my tears have been stolen; I would shout, but my voice