Re: ITP: ILU

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> > Any distribution of this software, a modified version thereof, or a
> > derivative work must comply with all applicable United States export
> > control laws.

> So?  We have to comply with US export laws anyways.

I don't. A license that only gives me permission to modify and
distribute software if I agree to be bound by the laws of some
arbitrary foreign country, is not free.

Would you call a license free if it required you to comply with, say
Iraqi or Chinese law before you had permission to modify & distribute?

--
Henning Makholm