Re: GPL link against non-free in original work (Re: Isn't a kde version..)

John Hasler wrote:

> > Would adding the email from the copyright holder be enough of a
> > clarification?
>
> Perhaps.  Can we see the email?

It's a bunch of separate emails, some even asking me to take up
complete maintainership of the first package (xwatch) and saying I
can edit the license to whatever I want since he'd give my the
copyright anyway.  But later on we did discuss changing the
license for all three affected packages.  I guess I can boil it
down to two crucial emails, once requesting a license change, and
his reply to a later email with a small tweak to the GPL+XForms
clause: