RE: A Data License

Thank you all for the many and informative thoughts on
my query. I was hoping for two things. One, that there
already existed a license specifically structured around
information rather than programs. And two, consensus
from you folks - "Oh, you want license XYZ." :-) Looks
like I'm not going to get off that easy <grin>.

I have learned I'm not so clear in my own mind about
exactly what I want. The basic schism seems to be
between 'always and forever free' (GPL) and 'free right
now but maybe not later after some changes' (BSD/X).

Anyway, thanks again for all your responses. (not meant
as a "I'm finished with the conversation now" comment,
I'm still listening and researching).

-matt