Re: freedomization task list [was: Re: Dangerous precedent being

What I meant was, that if someone distributes their changes outside their
organization, they must also distribute (or make available) the source to those
they distribute to.  They must also license the changes under the GPL.  So, I as
the author could aquire the changes either from the person making the changes or
the downstream.
Another way to look at is that I derive some "gain" by forcing you to distribute
/ make available the changes to anyone to whom you distribute the modified
program.

jeff smith