Is new license of libjcode-perl DFSG-free?

Hi,

Now I'm talking with the author of jcode.pl(libjcode-perl, currently in
non-free) about changing its license.  Recently he gave me the draft of new
license for it.  It goes like:

;# Use and redistribution for ANY PURPOSE are granted as long as all
;# copyright notices are retained.  Redistribution with functional
;# modification is allowed provided that you demonstrate your
;# modification and make your modified version distinguishable from
;# the original one.  THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS
;# IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED.

Is this DFSG-free?  I think he is pretty cooperative, so there may be
a chance to change it.

Regards,
MH

--