Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation o

Richard Stallman wrote:
>     What bothers me with Corel is not them using Debian, but rather they fact that
>     they gave nothing back to us or the community.  Not code, time, or money.
>
> What Corel-written programs are in the distribution, and what are
> their licenses?  Are any of them free software?

We are told that the installation routine is free software.  Though,
only stubs have been made available, iirc.  There are some Corel-written
programs included, like the Corel-Explorer which is told to look like
kfm and stuff.  I haven't invested much time with that Corel thing yet.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum