Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

Richard,

What bothers me is that you have to click "yes" on that license to get access
to my GPL software, even though my software isn't covered by the license.
Now, if the agreement was for use of their FTP site, that would be OK.
But it's a software license, and it is being used with my GPL work in a way
that would confuse most people who download the program regarding whether or
not that license applies to my program.

	Thanks

	Bruce