Re: Corel Lawsuit

bruce@perens.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> It's time for us to bring suit against Corel for this "can't download unless
> you're 18" stuff. That's not in our license and they know it. I've tried to
> help them several times, and they continue to be 100% clueless. I think at
> this point they are not representing Debian well, and should not distribute
> it. I'm not going to help them any longer.

Uh oh.  The message to which I am replying just got posted in its
entireity on slashdot.  I gather from your later messages on
debian-legal here that you weren't entirely serious, at least
this time.  Maybe you should post something to that effect on
slashdot to calm the flames a little?
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys."