Re: Corel's apt frontend

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 11:15:07PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> > I wish other copyright law of other countries was as easy to
> > access.

[http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17]
I could actually read it in lynx. But I'm not impressed of the
(not existing) formatting. It seems they just cut-and-pastede a text
file into a HTML document.

> All Finnish laws are available online at http://finlex.edita.fi/ ;
> of course, most of them are available only in Finnish and Swedish.

I almost couldn't click on anything without comming to a finnish
text. I can read swedish but I have problems with finnish.

Danish Laws are also available online http://www.retinfo.dk/ (Only in
danish) but the interface sucks big time.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.