Re: Is haskell-doc acceptable in main? (was: Re: Is the GPL free?)

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 09:04:08PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 06:58:26PM -0500, David Starner wrote:
> > Debian has not required documentation and other text documents to allow
> > modifiaction to be in main.
> Barf with a spoon. Is that so?

I have vague recollections of it being true for licenses and for
standards.  OTOH, I can't find any instances of the latter, so I may
be mistaken.

Cheers,
aj

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds