Re: Corel's apt frontend

From: Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu>
> Troll's refusal to license Qt under the GPL and then have a different
> license for those who want to hide their source code is apparently nothing
> more than an act of spite against the free software community (perhaps
> compounded by ignorance of licensing issues and emotional reactions to
> flames in their mailboxes).

I agree that they don't get anything from the QPL that they would not
get with the GPL, and the GPL would also make our lives easier. But I
can not characterize this as an act of spite - there are other plausable
reasons for the QPL.

> I really wish now that I had mailed myself the output of ldd.

Can you call them on the phone or email them? This is not supposed to
be an adversary relationship.

	Thanks

	Bruce