Re: Corel's apt frontend

From: Brian Ristuccia <brianr@osiris.978.org>
> Just curious, is Corel in a position to buy TT or Qt outright?

Forcing the issue would not get it done. It would be much cheaper to
reimplement libapt or purchase it from Jason.

If we really want to purchase the right to apply the GPL to Qt, we
can get a coalition of big companies together to finance that. To apply
the LGPL to Qt would be much more expensive, but possibly still do-able.
It's worth working on. But if we try to spoil Corel's party when we would
lose nothing by accommodating them, that will not help us get those companies
to do us any favors.

	Thanks

	Bruce